Sunday, March 18, 2012

Modern Warfare 3 - Custom Game Modes: Infected (Knife Only)

Modern Warfare 3 - Custom Game Modes: Infected (Knife Only) Video Clips. Duration : 5.22 Mins.


Infected is one of the custom game modes in Modern Warfare 3's private matches. I customised it further to make it knife only as the default is a Spas. Modern Warfare 3 Show: www.youtube.com GIVE THE VIDEO A LIKE AND A FAVOURITE IF YOU ENJOYED OR THOUGHT IT WAS INFORMATIVE. --- Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com Add me to your circle on Google+ gplus.to Like me on Facebook: on.fb.me Watch my Live stream here: www.twitch.tv Music by: Approaching Nirvana Song - YouTube channel - www.youtube.com iTunes - bit.ly --- Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay Multiplayer Xbox PS3 PC Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay Multiplayer Xbox PS3 PC Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay Multiplayer Xbox PS3 PC

Keywords: mw3 custom games, call of duty modern warfare 2, mw3 infected, modern warfare 3, mw3 gameplay, mw3 call of duty, modern warfare 3 online, mw3 amazing, mw3 funny, mw3 montage, send, me, your, clips, whoshenryy, whos, henry, whoshenry, call of duty modrn warfare 3, epic mw3 clips, amazing, streak, best, ever, shot, clip, noscope, quad, triple, sniper, gameplay, pickle9000, cod, MW, three

No comments:

Post a Comment